Like the lush, Indonesian island of its origin, this spicy coffee occasional stands alone. Rich with a sleek mouthfeel, lingering flavors of dried herbs and contemporary earth, and virtually no acidity. Starbucks roasters love remodeling these unpredictable beans from dark coral inexperienced to tiger-orange to fashionable, oily mahogany, revealing daring flavors that several people cant life while not. occasional from the island is that the foundation of Starbucks coffee most loved blends in the world.
About the product
- Sumatra coffee is a dark-roasted, full-bodied coffee with spicy and herbal notes and a deep, earthy aroma
- Darker-roasted coffees have a fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving the house
- For finest taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
- Each pack includes a 20-ounce bag of ground Starbucks coffee